Tuesday 15 January 2013

Friends old and new (by stacey but mainly chloe)

hey its chloe and stace here! just going to point out some friends old and new!

when I first went on the new site I didn't go to the landing pad like nowadays, you actually went to urban street! weird huh? anyway I met some friends called:

coolcat
dandaman
blue and
pokelong
 these were my best friends on the site and we hung out ALOT! until I stopped coming on dpals.

even though I miss them nowadays me and stace have met some awesome friends! including:

cookiemonster74
chocolate01
purple2002
hayleydaprincess
charlie127
fatboyslim
ivyvega
cookie9009

and LOTS more sorry if we haven't put you this is just off the top of our heads :) just tell us if we haven't put you and we will happily put you down ;)


2 comments:

  1. u need to add Totally-awesome , Thomas98, maria_, dogs8 , mazza_

    ReplyDelete